ADVANCED. INNOVATIVE. ENABLING.
Founded in 2006 in San Francisco, Invuity is a medical technology company pioneering the use of advanced photonics to provide surgeons with improved direct visualization of surgical cavities during open minimally invasive and minimal access procedures. Our employees and their dedication to advancing minimal access surgery is what sets us apart from other medical technology companies. – Want to know what it is like to work for us?
- Competitive salaries and equity options
- Comprehensive medical benefits: health, dental, vision
- Ancillary benefits: life, AD&D, short-term disability and long-term disability
- Stocked kitchen with healthy and hearty snacks plus “Bagel Wednesdays”
- Flexible work schedules with generous time off policies
- Open and collaborative environment
- Casual dress code
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- Monthly events: happy hours, seasonal parties, and social gatherings
- Relaxation and collaboration lounges
- Meaningful work that is helping improve peoples’ lives
- Shuttle service to CalTrain and BART
- Fantastic San Francisco location
Invuity is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.